Curriculum Vitae (Lihat juga di: SINI).
Pabean Village RT 001/RW 001 Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia (hometown).
46 Hartley Road, NG7 3AD, Nottingham, England, United Kingdom (current).
+44 7541 3714 70 / +44 7766169708
| Sex: Male | Date of Birth: 27/02/1993 | Nationality: Indonesia
November 2017– Jan 2019: Researcher in Banten Institute for Regional Development (BIRD).
January 2016 – Jan 2017: Vice of Headmaster in Madrasah Tsanawiyah Al-Khairiyah Karangtengah.
April 2015 – January 2017: Teacher in Madrasah Aliyah AL-Khairiyah Karangtengah.
2013 – November 2014: Reporter in Ruang Rekonstruksi Magazine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
September 2020 – Sept 2021: MA Religion, Politics, and Society School of Philosophy, Religion and Historical Science, University of Leeds. Dissertation: Populism and Islamic Political Identity in the Case of Jakarata’s Governor Election in 2017.
June 2011 – September 2016: Bachelor in Constitutionsl Law. Faculty of Syariah, Islamic State University of Sultan Maulana Hasanudin, Banten – Indonesia. Bachelor Thesis: The struggle of political thought between the ideology of Islam and Communism in Indonesia.
June 2011 – June 2016: Bachelor of Constitutional Law, Faculty of Syariah, Islamic State University of Sultan Maulana Hasanudin, Banten – Indonesia. Bachelor Thesis: The struggle of political thought between the ideology of Islam and Communism in Indonesia.
July 2008 – July 2011: High School Graduate, Madrasah Aliyah Al-Khairiyah Karangtengah.
August 2017 – Present: TEST English School, English Village, Kediri, Indonesia
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
March 2010: Journalistic Training
Al-Khairiyah Karangtengah Foundation
• Basic writing skill
October 2012: Basic Training
Islamic Association of University Student (Cluster of Faculty of Syariah and Islamic Economic)
– Serang, Banten, Indonesia
• Management and conflict resolution
• Network building
September 2014: Good Practice in School Learning USAID Prioritas Banten
• Renewal and innovation of education
• Educational staff
December 2014: STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTERS
Rumah Dunia and Ministry of education and cultureCurriculum Vitae FERDIYAN
IELTS held on 14/01/2017
Overall band: 6.5 (Listening: 6.5; Reading: 7.0; Writing: 6.0; Speaking: 6.5)
• Training for community educators
• Volunteer education
December 2016: Ties of Indonesian Muslim Scholars Actualization of Islamic values as a pillar of the rise of education
• Islamic youth of educator
• Empowerment organization
Mother tongue(s): Bahasa Indonesia, Javanese.
B2 B2 B2 B2 B2
Levels: A1/2 Basic user – B1/2: Independent user – C1/2: Proficient user
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Good communication skills and speech gained through experience as a leader and a member in several organizations, performance in class presentations, educational advocation with city government, speech in society events, etc.
– Chief of intra-school students organization (2009-2010).
– Vice of Department of evaluation and improvement in Working Council of Cilegon City Scout Branch (2010-2011).
– Member of institution of Islamic da’wah in Islamic State University of Sultan Maulana Hasanudin Banten (2011-2013).
– Chief of university department, student affairs and youth in Islamic Association (Cluster of Syariah and Islamic Economic Faculty) (2012-2013).
– Head of Department in Ruang Rekontruksi Magazine (2013-2014).
– Vice of General Secretary in Institute of community empowerment of Pabean Village (2014-2016).
– Vice of General secretary in Indonesian Association of Muslim Intellectuals (Purwakarta Districts) (2015-2017).
– Chief of law department in Association of ASEAN Literary Community (GAKSA) (2017- present).
– Chief of Muslim Youth Mosque (Pabean Village) (2016-present).
– President of Rumah Baca Damar26 (2017-2020).
– Member of YIB Foundation (2017-2018).
– Head of Association Islamic scholar (Cantrika Foundation ) (2019-2020).
– Association of Indonesian Student in United Kingdom (PPIUK) (2020-2021).
Good command of Microsoft Office (word processor, presentation software, spreadsheet).
– Writing: Had published several books consisted of literacy book and academic book.